× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Top priority= Happy techs
Posted to Shop Management Forum on 1/10/2013 23 Replies

I know I read in the past a discussion about this but could not find it. This how to create a succesfull Business i feel. I want to see what everyone thinks.

Top priority is to have happy techs, this creates a great work atmosphere, Better productivity, More business as jobs get done on time and accurately, everything done with care as the techs feel they are taken care of. This leads to More customers as they will notice great service, a great work atmoshpere and accurate repairs. And I see the Service Managers, and Business managers being last for the following reason; If the techs do a Good job, diagnosis accurate, quality work performed the customers will produce the word of mouth advertizing that will bring in the customers. This makes it easier for the Service writers/ managers make sales as they are already coming in the doors with a positive point of view about the business. Car count will continue as long as The techs perform at the highest level due to being happy. All in all the business turns into a great work atmosphere for all. What do you think? In no intent is this an argument thread it is to see opinions. Thank you.

Kevin from California

23 Replies Received (View Replies)